Monday, August 25, 2008

The road less traveled by

I've been musing about Robert Frosts' poem "The Road Not Taken" lately which made me think about all of my journeys in life and how I always look back with fondness of the times I had, both good and bad and ponder ... just why that is?

Usually there is has been little content in the pain and suffering along that road and it's only with hindsight that I'm able to see the joy...If only I could change my daily perspective to see that every day of my life is THE jouney, I could be happy and content in the present, when it really matters.

On a side note, Fark.com had a photoshop contest today involving a street sign erected in England. Since the folks there thought it would be too costly to have the sign redone, Farkers jumped in with ideas of there own.

These were some of the better ones.

img204.imageshack.us

img149.imageshack.us

img364.imageshack.us

img152.imageshack.us

i205.photobucket.com

Many more were pretty farking hilarious, to see the rest, go here.




No comments: